Monday, 17 April 2017

Video Tutorial by Maria Lillepruun

Hi everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the Easter holiday!

Maria has a special treat for you today. She kindly prepared a wonderful step-by-step tutorial of her recent project.





For our April challenge I created a light mixed media layout of an unusual shape and with watercolour twist :) It is dedicated to my little daughter Karolina, who is mainly happy and bubbly, but sometimes does turn into a little drama queen. So I made a layout using colours that would reflect her personality.

A few photos first: 







Here's the video for you to enjoy! 


Thank you, Maria for the fantastic tutorial. Your daughter is a beauty! 

I hope you enjoyed today's treat and we're looking forward to seeing your entries this month. You can link up HERE.

All the best and Happy Easter! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment! x